Thursday, July 03, 2008


interview with Robert Haigh: Omni Trio, mission formally terminated; new recordings, solo piano, imminent. And who knew the basement of the Oxford Street Virgin megastore was such a hive of esoterrorist activity...



I didn't even know this came out!

Then again I made my own equivalent across two CD-R/80's, although the time-frame in my case was 1993 to 1996, "Mystic Stepper" to "Torn".

Weird to think Haigh probably recorded and released more Omni Trio material after Haunted Science than up to and including it...

One of these years I expect I'll get around to listening to those four post-Haunted albums...

I'm not a very good fan, basically. Even with my absolute all-time favourite musicians (among which company Haigh places high)that completist, stick-with-them-all-the-way-through impulse isn't really there...